Reuben Crescents - Corned Beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing wrapped in crescent rolls and baked. SO good! Ready in under 20 minutes! Great for a quick lunch or dinner.
prep time: 5 MINS
cook time: 16 MINS
total time: 21 mins
- 1/2 lb corned beef, thinly sliced from the deli counter
- 8 slices thin swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-count) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Top crescent roll with a slice of swiss cheese. Place a slice or two of corned beef on top of cheese. Top beef with about a tablespoon of sauerkraut and 1-1/2 teaspoons of thousand island dressing. Roll up crescent rolls and place on large baking sheet. Sprinkle some poppy seeds on top of roll. Repeat with remaining crescent rolls.
- Bake for 16 to 19 minutes.
All images and text ©Plain Chicken, Inc.