If you like tacos, you’ll love this taco soup! This taco soup recipe is ready in only 30-minutes and it is a great healthy soup to make for meal-prep. Skip the spoon and scoop this soup with your favorite tortilla chip!
PREP TIME:10 minutes
COOK TIME:20 minutes
TOTAL TIME:30 minutes
AUTHOR: Linley Richter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet taco seasoning (~3 tablespoons taco spices)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 15oz. can black beans
- 1 4oz. can green chiles
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Franks Hot Sauce (or more, to taste)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Optional Toppings
- Greek yogurt
- Shredded cheese
- Start by heating a stock large pot over medium heat. Add olive oil.
- When olive oil is fragrant, add onion. When the onion is translucent, add ground turkey, salt, and taco seasoning. Saute for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot (except for the cilantro) and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add cilantro, stir, and serve with your favorite soup toppings!
Serving Size: 1/6 Calories: 284 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 463 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 25 Fiber: 7 Protein: 21 Cholesterol: 53
full recipe: https://fitfoodiefinds.com/taco-soup