I’m sorry for doing this to you. These brownies though.
I really am. But better than crack brownies? Had to happen.
See, last Friday while I was on a 10-hour road trip heading for vacation, I received this recipe from a reader named Liz.
Liz, I love you. That’s all I have to say.
- 1 batch brownies (boxed mix or oooey gooey brownies)
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (if don’t have salted, add sea salt)
- 1 cup chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Mix brownies according to directions, and bake for 20-25 minutes in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Remove and top with peanuts and peanut butter cups, and bake for 4-6 minutes more.
- While they are finishing baking, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Stir in cereal. Remove brownies from oven and evenly pour chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Recipe Adapted From BETTER THAN CRACK BROWNIES @ howsweeteats.com