Frosted Lemonade is a dreamy way to enjoy a classic and delicious lemonade with a sweet twist. Tart, creamy, and cool this is the perfect summer drink!
Well, here we are in mid-may and the weather still doesn’t know if it wants to be spring or winter. We had snow on the weekend. Snow. On May 15th. That isn’t right.
In any case, here is a perfect treat for whenever that summer heat finally reaches us. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add lemon juice and sugar to pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Add 1 cup lemonade and ice cream to blender and blend until combined and frothy.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with lemon slice.
more recipes @ http://www.frugalmomeh.com